

Well, Halloween has come and gone. Emma was supposed to be an angel but HATED the costume when I tried to put it on her. Can you tell she's strong willed? So I got out the ladybug costume she wore last year. I took it out and showed it to her. She said, "Ladybug, bzzzzzzz". I took that as approval. It was a size 12-18 mos and it was a little big on her last year. So I thought, why not try it this year? Well it still fits! I ended up cutting off the bottom of the tights so they weren't too tight, and didn't use the hood from last year...it's too hot! In any case, our plans got ruined because of bad weather. It's a bit windy and rainy here because of the tropical storm. We did take her around to an outdoor shopping mall here for a bit. She looked really cute! I am posting a picture from last year of her in the SAME costume. She didn't care last year but this year, however, she does not enjoy being dressed up in a costume. So no smiles for us this time around!
We carved our pumpkin the other night. In order to keep Emma's interest, we gave her her "own" pumpkin to decorate. We gave her markers and guess what? She decorated the pumpkin alright...and herself! Too adorable. Ya gotta love those Crayola Washable Markers!
1 comment:
She is the cutest little ladybug I have ever seen!
Post a Comment