Well, potty training is ON in the Dodge household. Emma is doing SO SO well. She is just about potty trained! We've got the pee pee part down, we are working on #2 (aka poop in our house). Emma has even been using the public restrooms! She pees as soon as I put her on the toilet. So she's definitely got the control portion of it down! I just need her to tell us WHEN she has to go more regularly. Right now, it's pretty sporadic. But as soon as I tell her it's time to go, she comes right along and produces. So I guess she is just holding it!
I would say she is pooping in the toilet 50-75% of the time. The other half is in her diaper (thank goodness not usually in her underwear...that would stink...literally). Well the rule in our house is if you go in your diaper, you have to sit on the potty (to make the connection). So when Emma sits on the potty, of course "it" gets on the seat. She thinks it's HILARIOUS, and looks at it and says "poopy seat, poo poo seat" then starts to chuckle. Silly girl.
Our Easter was nice. We had all of my family over for dinner and to hang out. Emma participated in an Easter egg hunt up at our clubhouse. She seemed to like it! (even if it was planned by 80 year olds...um, they know NOTHING about planning kids' functions)


Emma loves her bath time.


AND she loves to sing or talk...

Oh yeah, she LOVES music and dancing too! She had her FIRST ballet class the other day! Too cute.
4 comments:
OMG shannon she is just a DOLL!! I love that first bathtub pic...what a little diva!! I CANNOT WAIT to see you guys, I'm counting down the days! XOXO
She is so beautiful! LOVE the 'diva' bathtime pic, so cute!
I'm with the rest of the gang. That first bath pic is priceless! Will Emma come teach Lincoln how to go to the potty?
Bwahaha! Love those pictures, they are priceless.
Post a Comment