Emma and her daddy's most favorite thing to do together though, is making coffee! Emma does everything from scooping and grinding the beans, to putting the filter in and getting the water! It's the cutest thing EVER to see them making coffee together!
scooping the beans

I love to make coffee!

Getting the water

Dumping the water

Pushing the button to start it!

We are so blessed to have the best daddy (and for me, husband) ever!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAVID/DADDY!
(I made and had this printed for David)

Also, Happy Father's Day to MY Daddy! I love you!
AND also to my father in law (you know who you are, Dumpus)!!
Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful dads out there...have a great day hanging out on the couch, watching TV w/ your hand halfway down your pants!
5 comments:
Emma is a DOLL!!! I love the 2nd picture down. What a kick in the pants!! hahaha. She is hilarious.
PS I love the Dora Panties.
Shannon ~ No wonder Emma won't nap. She's too young for coffee! haha Cool pic of you and your Dad.
Start 'em young! Lauren's favorite place to go is Starbucks. :)
David looks half asleep in the pics, hahaha. Very cute pics, miss you guys!
Post a Comment