She has pretty much given her naps up, but we make her lay down everyday to rest and have some quite time. Sometimes it works, but most times it doesn't. Today she came out of her room after laying down and said:
"Mommy, I don't have anymore yawns."
It is raining this afternoon so I set her up with her new movie, Cars (for making good choices, aka having good behavior). I was doing some work in the office and Emma called for me. I went out to the living room and she said:
"Are the birds eating the rain?"
A few weeks ago, I volunteered in her classroom at preschool. They went around at circle time telling everybody what they had for breakfast. When they got to Emma, she said she had french toast. Her teacher asked if August had french toast too, and she said:
"No, he had breastmilk".
So innocent and honest!
Leaving you w/ some pics of her talking on the phone w/ Mimi and Papa. They went back to MI for the summer and she misses them!

4 comments:
GORGEOUS. She is stunning, LOOK at those eyes!!! Love her little sayings, too, so cute!
omg seriously I LOVE that picture of her feet while she's on the phone!!! LOVE IT!
Fly me out to AZ in a few months, and I'll take some of your kids like that! ;)
Too cute!!
Post a Comment