Thursday, January 24, 2008

Those Eyes!

Can I make another excuse for not being a more frequent poster? David was in London on business for EIGHT days. Yes, I was alone w/ an almost 2 year old by myself for that long (w/ the exception of Aunt Laura and Victoria babysitting overnight once while I took a trip to Daytona for a baby shower, thanks girls!). It had it's moments and I got to practice some of my new photography skills! I got an awesome Christmas present from David, Lynie and Dick. I have been interested in photography for a few years now, and wanted a more involved "tool" for taking pictures. Thanks, guys, for my new Nikon D40!

Here are some samples of what this awesome camera can do, I was quite pleased w/ how they turned out. I can't believe how much clearer and concise pictures are with an SLR compared to a regular point and shoot. Joy even said I had a good eye for this (thanks Joy!)! See what you think: (be nice, this was my first time...)




I must say I think Emma has some GORGEOUS eyes. But then again, I may be a bit biased.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Okay as soon as I get my computer back from the shop you have to email me that picture of Emma (the second one up from the bottom) and I will make those eyes pop even more! She is gorgeous! Great pictures Shannon. Gotta Love the D40!

 

The Dodge Lodge | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates