My sister in law, Laura is finally having her baby tomorrow! If you remember from some of my past posts, she was having trouble with this pregnancy. Everything is going very well now; but because the baby is transverse, she is having a scheduled c-section. We are all so excited!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new camera and I have been practicing quite a bit. I am looking into a photography class, but the lovely greater Fort Myers area doesn't have much from which to choose. Sigh. Below are a few shots I took from Laura's maternity session.



2 comments:
You are right there isn't much
href="http://fortmyers.harmonphoto.com/PhotographyClasses.htm">http://fortmyers.harmonphoto.com/PhotographyClasses.htm
http://johnson-photography.com/education.html
How is your mom?
Matt--can I use you as a critic?? Maybe I should join Flickr or start a photography blog. I know you have a good eye for that and you are WAY more experienced! I need feedback. :)
My mom is GREAT. I am emailing you as well. Thanks for the links!
Post a Comment