Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy busy!

No excuses for not blogging lately BUT (haha), there is good reason. It's just been so busy! Besides being busy with my photography, I went to NYC w/ my mom, we had company--Mimi and Papa--and David was in China on business. AND, this Thursday we are going to visit THE BECKERS! We are super excited for that. I told Emma we were going to see Owen and she remembered him from the videos she watches DAILY. She said (she calls herself "you" not "I" when referring to herself) "you laughing in the crib at Owen". She loves to watch videos of herself, and she must've remembered this one. SO CUTE! I hope they get along that well this time. It should be interesting to see how two 2 year olds interact for a few days!

As I mentioned, my mom and I took a trip to NYC! When she got sick, I told her I would take her there when she was better. I kept my promise! It was amazing. I really wish I would've lived in the city when I was younger. I just love the energy, sounds, sights, smells, people....love it! Oh well, woulda coulda shoulda! We did lots of touristy things while there.

The obligatory Times Square shot. (does your nose get bigger as you get older??? Eek)



We did a bus tour-this is from the top of the bus.


Rode the subway. Always an adventure...


Went to Canal Street and Little Italy.


This was our dinner--Fettucini alfredo w/ crabmeat flambeed tableside in a cheese wheel...YUMMMMMMM!



We also went to Tavern on the Green and had brunch.

Also went shopping and saw Jersey Boys on Broadway...

OH! And we saw Will Smith up close and personal! yes, we were THAT close! Excuse the picture, I literally had to hold my camera up over the people (who STEPPED in front of me to see him...rude!)!


It was the perfect visit to NYC. We had a great time. I love my mama.

2 comments:

Candi said...

That video of Emma and Owen is SO cute!! Gotta love baby giggles!! Looks like you and Mom had a blast in NYC! Love the pics!

Shelly said...

WOOO HOOO the Dodges are coming to town!!! Looks like you girls had a great time in NYC. I would have beat someone if they stepped between me and Mr Smith, lol

 

The Dodge Lodge | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates