Emma seems to get funnier by the day. The other day right before bed, she stood up on her stool in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror and said "You so cute". Of course we thought this was hilarious and started to laugh. Emma LOVES to repeat things she hears now, so she says--in context of course, "That's hystewical" (something I say often). Naturally we start to laugh even harder. Usually when she does something cute or funny, I will often say "Oh Emma" or "Oh pumpkin" or "Oh peanut (or peanut butter)", so what comes out of her mouth? "Oh peanut buttew". What a "hysterical" end to the day!
I love that second picture!! GORGEOUS!! THey are so funny right now, I love it. Owen got put in his bed for biting me yesterday and when Jude went to get him he says "sorry about that"!!! I can't wait to get these two together and hear the conversations they have...less than 4 weeks!!
She is ADORABLE! Rina Miriam looks at herself in the mirror and smiles and says "me so koot." It IS hilarious but at the same time scary that she has such a little ego LOL. I hope you can come to Vegas in Sept!
5 comments:
Oh Emma! You are a funny kiddo. Mommy is taking very nice photos of you!
SHE is 'hystewical'. hehe. What a doll!!!
Too precious! In the second picture it looks like she's saying, "Oh peanut buttew." So sweet!
I love that second picture!! GORGEOUS!! THey are so funny right now, I love it. Owen got put in his bed for biting me yesterday and when Jude went to get him he says "sorry about that"!!! I can't wait to get these two together and hear the conversations they have...less than 4 weeks!!
She is ADORABLE! Rina Miriam looks at herself in the mirror and smiles and says "me so koot." It IS hilarious but at the same time scary that she has such a little ego LOL. I hope you can come to Vegas in Sept!
Post a Comment