Emma amazes us every day. She has grown and changed so much just in the last couple of months! Really, since starting preschool. She is SO much more social now. People can't believe it's the same Emma! She walks up to strangers in the store (not sure if this is a good thing!) and says "hi" and starts telling them things. The other day, she told the check out lady "my eyes are hazel, what color are your eyes?". Another day she told her teacher Papa's "real" name and what Mimi calls him for a nickname. Telling the secrets already! LOL
Other than the social skills, she has picked up lots of other useful things from preschool. She knows all of her letter sounds and is starting to sound out words. We made a welcome home sign for her Daddy a few weeks ago and she helped me spell Daddy! (the dy part was harder) She also seems to be very good at math. Mimi and Papa bought her a new baby doll the other day. Mimi said "Emma, you have lots of babies now. You already have 4 at home..." and Emma said "now I have 5!". HUH? She did it again this morning when I told her she would get a new Diego for pooping on the potty. She said "then I'll have 3!" (she already has 2). WOW.
I do have some new pics to post but I am swamped w/ work so they will have to wait until the next post. :) They are mostly pics of Emma dressed cute for school, so I'll have put on a virtual fashion show...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a smart girl she is!! She'll be headed to Harvard in no time! ;)
Shhhhh, no no Candi! Her Daddy went to Yale...Harvard is a bad word in this house! LOL
Post a Comment