Friday, November 21, 2008

Seriously?

Emma has REALLY been repeating things she hears us say lately. She is such a monkey see monkey do.

The other day she was at the playground w/ Mimi and Papa. She was "driving" the car there, and started to say some things. One thing that stood out to them was this:

Emma: Grrrrr (growl), seriously buddy?

Mimi: (laughing) What Emma?

Emma: Mommy says it in the car!

I used to curse up a storm in the car while driving, but w/ big ears in the back seat, I have to watch it. So I talk to other drivers and apparently I say "seriously?" when someone does something stupid. She must find this amusing.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

She is hilarious! Seriously...

Colby Kids said...

It's SERIOUSLY funny what they pick up!

Shelly said...

awww so cute!!! Emma is such a little doll.

It is getting scary how much they pick up. Owen told my friend "you're killing me" the other day, lol. I guess I say that too much. I miss you guys!! xoxo

Candi said...

Hahahahaha!!! Too cute!

 

The Dodge Lodge | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates