Sunday, January 18, 2009

Should I stay or should I go?

I am thinking of discontinuing the Dodge Lodge Blog.

All of those opposed, say "nay". If there is enough nay-saying, I will continue with it.

All of you Dodges and family/friends out there, do you read it? Let me know!

7 comments:

Joy said...

Stay! Stay! Stay!!

Does that count as 3 votes?

Brie said...

I read it, Shannon! :)
I totally think you should stay!

Shelly said...

nay!! we just need more posts! ;)

MOakley said...

I read it too! We need more posts though! Like you don't have enough to do!!!

Anonymous said...

Nay from me too. I read! And yes, more posts welcome. :)

Candi said...

I read! I'm the same way though...hardly ever update mine. I think I enojoy reading other people's blogs more than I like keeping up with my own, LOL!

Shannon said...

Ok ok, i'm back on the horse. :) Thanks girls!

 

The Dodge Lodge | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates