Last week I wrote about Emma not wanting to wear her Dora costume. Well, it all came to a head last Wednesday when we had a costume party to attend. She REFUSED to put the Dora costume on, no matter how much we bribed her (yes, we had to resort to bribery!). I am talking full on tantrum city here, not just a simple "no thank you". Finally I asked her if she'd rather go as an angel to which she replied "yes". I bought the costume last year for her to wear--and she REFUSED to wear it then, do you see a pattern here? SO, she went to the party as last year's angel! To tell you the truth, she looked SUPER cute and much cuter than she did as Dora. I'm happy we got her to wear a costume at all...LO HICIMOS, WE DID IT!

I hope she puts it on again for Halloween...I'm sure it will depend on her mood.
3 comments:
How funny! She's adorable as a little angel!! And I love her painted toenails! So cute!
Much better - good choice!
She's a beautiful angel!! Seriously that costume fits her prefect. I'm crossing my fingers that she's in angel mood next Friday, lol
Post a Comment