Friday, March 27, 2009
The Final Countdown...
ONE WEEK TO GO until we meet our little Bino! I keep trying to imagine what it will be like when he/she is here. I keep wondering if it's a boy or girl...how Emma will react and adjust...how we will react and adjust...there is so much to consider. But mainly, I just want the baby to be healthy. I feel so blessed to be able to conceive and carry my own child. I know too many people who are unable to do so. These last few weeks have definitely been a labor of love, but I know it's all worth it in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited to hear if it's a boy or a girl. Will you put me on 'the list'? Even a text will do. :)
Good luck!
MWP
PS
I think it is a girl
Post a Comment